Friday, January 18, 2013

Trays Trance

I have been so so busy... School just started back and I already feel behind!
Oh well maybe I'll catch up eventually! Ha

Anyway I haven't had that much time to think about different things to post on here since I've been working on my senior thesis. BUT the other day I was looking around my apartment (while I was shopping online of course) and noticed that I may have a burgeoning obsession... Trays!
I know, it's kind of weird but they really can change up a coffee table, a bar cart, a dresser, or a bed. Here are a few I love
I'm posting this from my phone so the order might be messed up but the first 3 are just trays from my own house and the last one is just some Pinterest inspiration

The silver one is the newest one I've gotten. It was a gift from my mom! It is usually on my bed, but it wasn't made so I styled a blanket around it. Crafty

The gold and white one is my little bar tray (it matches my ice container and the tongs) the shelf its on kind of looks empty in the picture but its because I'm in the process of moving out my stuff. I think out it from TJ Maxx.

The third one is also in my room, I usually keep it on my dresser or an accent chair. I absolutely love it. It was a great find from Hobby Lobby.

Lastly, here's a few different ideas if you're looking for a new look.

PS I've really been considering the idea of lucite trays or a lucite coffee table but who knows next week I could hate them.

I'd love to hear what you think.

Xo
Suz











No comments:

Post a Comment