Thursday, January 10, 2013

How Bazaar...

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing really went wrong, but its just hasn't been a good day?
That's what today was like for me. 
Nothing went wrong, like at all, but I'm just not feeling it today. I was actually pretty productive: I did all my homework for my classes today, I cleaned my room, and went to dinner with a friend. And that friend actually shared some great news: she invited me to come with her to NYC for Spring Break! I'm so excited for that, but still in my head I keep thinking today was eh or lets just go to sleep.
I don't know maybe I'm just tired, maybe my roommate problems are bothering me more than I thought (I'll probably post about those later).
Anyway, instead of going downtown (where most of Athens will be tonight) I went and got a diet green tea, carmel corn rice snacks and the January issue of Harper's Bazaar. 
Harper's Bazaar always cheers me up (even if Taylor Swift is on the cover, she's annoying).
I'd fill you in on her love advice, but I think she's gone through a boyfriend or two since the interveiw (jk). And this issues been on newsstands for a while so you probably already know what is in it. 
Or don't care...


Hope these winter blues or whatever it is are gone tomorrow, so I can start obsessing over my NYC trip!

xo
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment