Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tortoise or the Hare?

I am currently lusting over the idea of Tortoise Shell Walls! After seeing this removable tortoise shell patterned wallpaper from House Beautiful (found on Pinterest, of course), I immediately had to start Googling tortoise shell walls!
The original inspiration.

Here are a few things I saw on my Google search that I MUST include in my future home:

Tortoise shell tiles.


Tortoise shell bricks with an iridescent finish.

I know it's a small picture, but this Kelly Wearstler wallpaper is absolutely to-die-for!

Or if you aren't into this much pattern, you could always just accessorize with actual (or faux) tortoise shells. Look here for another great inspiration from Kelly Wearstler!



If tortoise shells aren't for you, period.. then maybe you'll love this gorgeous rabbit wallpaper I saw a couple days ago (Pinterest hits again)!


What do you think about decorating with tortoise? Love it or hate it? Let me know!

xo
Suz





No comments:

Post a Comment