Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013!!

Ok, so I may be a few days late to wishing you a fabulous New Year, but props to who ever said "better late than never." 
With a new year come new resolutions, so I thought I'd share a few of mine with you. Some of them are pretty cliche, but here we go:
1. Save more money (especially since I plan on moving to Charlotte after graduation this is a MUST!)
2. Keep better track of my checkbook and save receipts. (Similar to #1)
3. Workout more and eat better. (Yeah yeah we all say that haha)
4. Go to church more! (This last year I feel like I haven't gone as much even when I was at home with my parents, so I really want to change that.)
5. Be nicer. (I'm not a mean person, I promise! But I think we all need to be a little nicer to people every now and then)
6. Post more often on here!
7. And finally, I saw this really awesome thing on Design Darling called 101 in 1001. It is a list of 101 things you want to accomplish in 1001 days (roughly 2.75 years). I really think this an awesome thing to do! Its like New Years resolutions that keep going, I definitely plan on doing this once I come up with 101 things I want to do and I'll keep track of it on here!

What are your New Year's resolutions? What do you think about the 101 in 1001 list? 
I'd love to hear your opinions!

xoxo,
 Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment