Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Chic Peek

Ok guys, I have a confession to make.... I am officially addicted to LEATHER LEGGINGS....
Weird, right? Or maybe not so weird, thats what I can't figure out.
I know tons of people like them, love them, wear them all the time. And some people are more like they've already hit their peak and they are so over now. I am just a bit confused on why I have recently become obsessed lately...
It's not like I've been living in an underground hole (redundant and i like it) and I've just realized they exist, I've known about them and seen about them in person and just didn't care that much about them. Then all of the sudden BAM!! I'm sitting on my couch and I see some, I don't even remember if I saw someone on TV wearing them or online or maybe I just had a vision haha. I don't know I don't care, its like I just realized that I need them like really need them. I had a dream about them last night. But OF COURSE when I scour the mall to find a pair there are none to be seen, so I ordered some online. Hopefully they'll work out great and hopefully they'll come in before I'm over this crazed obsession.


Here are some other things I've been drooling over lately:

Malachite.

I really want to have a few malachite boxes for my new living room, but its a work in progress.
And its perfect for Pantone's Color of the Year: Emerald


Brown Nail Polish
I don't usually love browns and tans, but for some reason I do now.

Vaseline
This one may sound weird but I use it all the time. Especially since it is winter now, I don't really use chapstick so just a dab of this on my lips and I'm just fine. 
Also I've recently re-started using it as an eyelash conditioner again, I stopped a few months ago just out of pure laziness. But it really does make your eyelashes look so much longer and fuller and it helps prevent any wrinkles that might just sprout up around the eyes!

Those are just a few things that have been occupying my thoughts lately, I'll definitely update when the leggings get in. Hopefully soon!

So, what have you been obsessed with lately?







No comments:

Post a Comment