Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tribal Prints and Bright Colors

I usually get on these kicks when it comes to style, whether it was that time that i was obsessed with American Eagle Outfitters or my purple bedding obsession (which has actually never ended). Currently, I can't get enough patterns! I live for damask, chevron, stripes, and especially tribal prints. It just so happens that as I was perusing one of my favorite interior design firms Style By Emily Henderson, I saw this beauty:

(via)

It's the carpet at the Wilderness Lodge located in the happiest place on Earth... Disneyworld!

It's so trendy and gorgeous, yet totally fitting of the location. I think I just might have to move in!
Also, the brightness of the colors included in this pattern is just blowing me a way, I just cannot get enough of it. Please tell me someone else is freaking out about this as much as I am, or maybe I've just gone insane.

Let me know what you think!

XO,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment