Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Introduction to all you lovely people

Like I promised, here I am to give you a little insight to what this blog is and who I am.

Normally, I would just put this in the About Me section and since I am technologically challenged, I can't quite figure out how to do that yet. Oh silly me, moving on.

As I near my last semester of my college career I am desperately trying to find anyway to procrastinate from doing productive things like applying for "big girl" jobs or last minute Grad School applications. What better way to procrastinate on my Christmas break than to venture into this whole blogging thing?

This blog is here really for me to share my thoughts, ideas, and opinions on various topics, but honestly they will mostly involve fashion, beauty, dieting (after the holiday season of course), interior design, and maybe even a few current events. Such a narrow range of topics I know!

Here are just a few more random facts:

I'm a Southern girl who loves her sweet tea and UGA football. GO DAWGS!
Not all Economics majors are stylish, but I sure try to be.
I plan on getting my Masters in Urban Design after undergrad.
I desperately want to live in good ole Charlotte, NC after I graduate in May!
My eyeliner is never the same on both eyes, but I couldn't care less.
I love almost anything purple, emerald (even before it was Pantone's color of the year), and Art Deco!
As a daughter of an interior designer, decorating and styling rooms are just pumping through my veins.
Glitter, champagne, and rock candy are just a few of my favorite things :)

I'm not sure what else to say so, if you've actually read this and if there are any questions feel free to email me at luxelavishandlush@gmail.com.

XO,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment