Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Room Makeover

Hi guys!

Today I decided that I would share a new project I'm starting, a bedroom makeover!
This room is technically a bonus room over a garage turned bedroom turned bedroom/storage room. I'll show you a few before pictures, but be warned its filled with junk like actually junk, cardboard boxes and old clothes kind of things. But there is an amazing little settee that I must do something with (when I remove all the junk on it).  Right now were thinking black, pink, and gold for the colors, but we're down for any suggestions so just comment below, you know?

Before pictures:
You saw correctly, that is PINK carpet... And it might have to stay.
We can figure something out...
Oh I'm sure I'll think of a cute idea for this dormer nook, maybe a window seat?

I'll post some sketches and ideas for the room after I come up with some, but I would love any recommendations and suggestions.

XO,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment