Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bags and Broadway

Last week, my mom, my sister, and I went to Florida to visit my grandparents. I live going to visit them because, well duh they are my grandparents, but also because they always have something fun for us to do! This trip was just a quick weekend one, but still it was no disappointment.

Saturday we went to the Florida State University Theater Department's Songs of Rodgers and Hammerstein. At first I wasn't THAT excited about going because I wasn't quite sure about listening to all those songs without any story, but let me tell you it was AMAZING!

The rest of the weekend was filled with relaxation and family time, but I just wanted to share a few things. As always, my grandmother was dressed to the nines and lucky for me she decided to get rid of a few things in her closet. As someone with a severe purse addiction, I was so ecstatic when she pulled out a few bags she hadn't used in a while. Needless to say, I left in the best mood. Here's a picture of my favorite bag I go from her this weekend, a navy vintage chain bag.

Hope I didn't bore you gushing about my weekend haha! What's your favorite thing about visiting family?

P.S. I also went to my first Fresh Market (I know,I know, everyone's been. But a new one just opened in Athens and I just haven't gotten around to going yet).

XO,
Suz


No comments:

Post a Comment