Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hi guys!

Welcome to my first blog post EVER! I am brand new to this kind of thing, so try not to be too harsh ; )
I plan on posting more of an introduction later this week, while we wait for that let us take a sneak peek at what's to come:

A little fashion: 
From Harpers Bazaar Spring 2013 Street Style

A little beauty:
I haven't read all of Lauren Conrad's Beauty book yet, but I plan on it this Christmas break!

A little home decor and DIYing: 
I realize this isn't the best picture for this section, but it's the only one of my room that I have on hand at the moment, so you'll just have to deal :p


There you have your itty bitty tiny baby sneak peek, stay tuned for more to come and more to see.

Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome!

XO,
Suz





No comments:

Post a Comment