Monday, April 1, 2013

Goodbye Lent, Hello Carbs!

Easter was yesterday, so that means Lent is over and I can have CARBS again!
Well I didnt give up all carbs, I tried to keep it under 20 grams everyday.
I must admit that I cheated a little bit a couple times, its really easy to mess up your whole day with just one thing - like 1 banana was over my whole days worth of carbs.
But I think I did pretty good overall!

Anyway so now that its over I'm just being a maniac for carbs, but I dont want to gain back all of the 13lbs (whoop whoop Lent for Jesus and health :p) that I lost, obviously.
So I think I'm going to indulge in a little bit of carb love until wednesday and then start a new less strict little diet and work out plan.
Who's with me?
I haven't figured out all the details yet but when I do I'll probably post them on here, so I anyone cares they can join too, or give tips!

How was your lent if you did it? And how was your Easter?

P.S. If anyone is doing low carb right now and you find it hard to keep track of your daily intake, try the DailyCarb app, thats what I used and it is so useful! It keeps track of carbs, calories, water, etc. and it has a huge database of food to choose from or you can add your own!

xo
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment