Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Sundries: February 24

Here's a list of my favorite things for the week:

London Fashion Week:
Especially Christopher Kane right now.

The Rachel Zoe Project
Sometimes I feel like she's kind of over and I'm all Team Brad, but I watched a marathon of old episodes the other day while I was studying and sometimes I'm just obsessed. Especially when Rachel and Brad were together.


I just watched Perks of Being a Wallflower, it was really good.
I didn't even want to see it when it was in theaters, but I obviously take that back now.
I saw We Need to Talk about Kevin and it freaked me out for a while.

Nude Platforms:
I just ordered these from Forever 21, so they should be here in a few days. I can't wait!
I usually have a problem getting crazy statement shoes or you know like they work perfect for some occasions, but for casual events or something that is just everyday I can never find something to wear, so hopefully these will help.
I realize that this sounds a little incoherent, but I don't care.

What are some of your favorite things from this week?

I hope you have a great upcoming week too!

xo
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment